Bolehall Manor Club first opened its doors as a private members club in 1939. It was previously the home of the renowned Egyptologist Rev. MacGregor, the vicar of St. Editha’s, who came to Tamworth in 1878 and became one of the town’s great benefactors.
In it’s own extensive grounds with fishing rights to the river on part of it’s perimeter, the large building is a very impressive manor house. Club Members and Guests enjoy the excellent facilities and the varied programme of entertainment throughout the year.